Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: question about wal-mart developing...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member FastFilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    To my knowledge, K-40 Kodachrome is the only super-8 film that is sent out to Dwayne's Photo in Kansas via Wal-Mart.


    Michael

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Actor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    622
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Wal-Mart sends your film to

    http://www.k14movies.com/

    and they processe only K-40. For Ektachrome or B&W you have to find another lab. Here's a link to a list.

    http://www.8mm.filmshooting.com/thelab/labs.php

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R.Werewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Excellent...I appreciate the replies; I'll look into a lab on the list. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R.Werewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello!
    I'm new to this forum...I hope to make some new friends in my quest for making movies with my super 8. Seems my old Kodak M30 bought the farm, as I am currently getting ready to shoot my first film as a "grown up", I discover it no longer works. Luckilly I scored another very fast. I have a question for anyone out there: I understand super 8 can be dropped off for developing at Wal-Mart...any chance this includes black and white? My picture will be shot in that format. I could ask wal-mart of course, but last time I asked the squirts behind the counter a super 8 question, they looked at me like I had one eye in the middle of my head (hey, that's a good idea for the next movie!) Thanks so much for any response!! [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •